For my previous month see March 2012
Here are my Nike Fuel Band stats for April 2012:
Days Used: 30
Fuel Points: 94,124
Steps: 503, 871
Steps per Nike Fuel Point: 5.35
Longest streak reaching my goals: 4 days
Average Fuel Points per day: 3,137 (my goal is 3000 per day for the initial 4 months of use and 4000 after)
I’ve walked 357.25 miles.
Best day: 4,145 Fuel Points
Best week: 22,284 (4/15-4/22).
What about you? What do your sample stats look like? Share them in the comments!
Leave a comment
Find Me on Google+
- Wes Holland on How Many Calories Do You Burn With The Nike Fuel Band?
- Debra on How Many Calories Do You Burn With The Nike Fuel Band?
- Hektek on How Many Calories Do You Burn With The Nike Fuel Band?
- Roosevelt G. Franklin on My Nike Fuel Band Stats: March 2012
- Frieda B. Farley on The Basis Fitness Band: Will This New Fitness Band Change Your Life? An Introduction